With the rising awareness of Filipinos on the importance of Health Cards, there is also a demand for more Health Care (HMO) Agents. Hence, our insurance agency is expanding its HMO services to assist more Filipinos in getting their personal and corporate health cards.
In partnership with various health products providers like Pacific Cross, PhilCare, and many others, we are training and equipping more and more HMO Agents dedicated to serving their clients. In return, these HMO agents will receive a commission ranging from 10% to 15% of the client’s yearly premium. Yes, you read it right! The commission rate for HMO agents is perpetual. This means the agents get compensation as long as the client renews their health cards. This will motivate HMO agents to continue providing valuable services to their clients.
For clients who do not want a lifetime paying health insurance (pay every year to be covered), companies like Manulife offer a 5yr to pay and 10yr to pay health coverage. Once you complete the paying period, you will be covered until age 100.
An example of this proposal from Manulife is as follows:
To explain the Manulife Health + Life proposal above:
1. Client pays for 5 or 10 yrs, and after completion of paying period, guaranteed stop payment
2. Client gets covered until age 100
3. If the client gets diagnosed with a covered critical illness, the client receives up to P2.98M
4. If the client dies, the family gets P1M
5. If the client terminates the policy after a few years, the client gets the guaranteed cash values PLUS the non-guaranteed dividends
If you want to offer health cards and be an HMO agent, you may send your resume to email@example.com or take the Are You Fit To Be A Financial Advisor Quiz. You can also indicate if you want to become a life agent of Manulife aside from being an HMO agent.
What do you want to do next?